What is Openstack?
Openstack is an open-source free software platform designed for cloud computing and is most commonly deployed as Infrastructure as a service (IaaS).
TechMark Solutions provides a consulting service in and around Openstack for infrastructure design and implementation for both private and public cloud for your specific infrastructure or application requirements. As part of a wider range of complementary solutions the Openstack services offered by TechMark Solutions has positioned us a leading Openstack service provider in London. TechMark Solutions also offers Openstack Training in London.
Openstack consists of a number of interrelated components and is completely API driven. Within the Openstack cloud solution there are a number of projects.
Openstack Main Projects:
- Keystone – Authentication and Authorization
- Glance – Image Repository
- Nova – Compute services (CPU,Memory)
- Neutron – Networking (NaaS , LbaaS , VPaaS & FWaaS)
- Cinder – Block Storage (Persistent Disk space to Instance)
- Swift – Object Storage (Object Container services )
- Heat – Orchestration (Automate Infrastructure provisioning through a code )
- Ceilometers – Utilization Statistics
- Database – MariaDB
- Queue Management – RabbitMQ
- Ceph Storage – Block and Object
- High Availability:
- HAProxy and KeepAlived
- MariaDB cluster
Dedicated Openstack services
- System Migration
- High Availability (HA)
- Security and compliance management
For a full breakdown of the Openstack services and solutions or to ascertain in Openstack is right for your business or operation contact TechMark today.